Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heart rate data discrepancy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking over my heart rate data, particularly the number of minutes in fat-burn, cardio, etc.. I'm comparing my daily numbers to those in the 28-day graph and there appears to be a major discrepancy, though I may just be ignorant of how to correctly read the data. The daily graphs appear to indicate that I have spent a relatively small time in the fat-burn state (i.e., < 10 minutes) but the 28-day graph indicates that I've spent upwards of 400 minutes in this state. 

Thank you for any clarification or recommendations!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @alandmuse and welcome to the Help forum.  After reading your post, I looked at several of my web dashboard graphs and I can't make sense of them either.  My only recommendation is use your phone app and don't rely on the web dashboard for this information.  Current devices award zone minutes, not active minutes, and the web dashboard hasn't been updated to reflect this change.  I am sure it won't be updated, either.  Likewise, there are other known bugs on the web dashboard that have been there for years.  The current devices need the mobile app to setup and sync.  Fitbit tends to focus are more current devices and features, so I don't expect any bugs to be fixed, either.

Use your mobile app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes