Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Height of the Bar Graph in the Sleep Log on Laptop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I try to get 8 hours of sleep every night but have set my goal at 7.5 hours. On my 'laptop' the bar graph in the sleep log shows a different height with a star for each day. The  height doesn't coordinate with my different sleep times or the score that I can see on my mobile  sleep log. What does the height of the bar mean in the sleep log on my 'Laptop' ? Sorry of this is too nerdy of a question, sleep is very important to me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SueinPG   When you are looking at that page, you should see a line at 7.5 hours, your sleep goal.  The height of each bar is the time you were actually asleep, not the time you spent in bed.  You should have a star in that bar when you met your time asleep goal.  Fitbit separates each sleep period into time asleep and time awake.  Your time asleep plus time awake should add up to the total time period covered in the sleep log.

When you tap on your sleep tile in the mobile app, the top shows your sleep scores.  If you swipe to the left, you will see the same hours slept bar graphs that you see on the web dashboard.  Sleep Score is only on the phone app.  It has nothing to do with the bar graphs you are asking about.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you. I guess that does make sense as I know the sleep recorded does seem to be more than i know I really slept, I do know that lack of movement is logged as sleep even though I was not sleeping. Thanks!

Best Answer