Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site Dashboard no long tracking some data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past week now, it seems the Dashboard is no longer keeping track of my steps taken from my iPhone app.  All other data (food, weight, etc)seems to be uploading to the site though.  This all started when I unsynced my fitbit tracker to put away for the winter since I'm not cycling due to the weather, currently synced with iPhone step counter in app, yet the step data doesn't transfer to the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MurasakiBunny , nice to se you here. Thank you for your information and efforts.

At this point in time, the Fitbit app, does not overtake the steps recorded with the iPhone step app. 

In your case, if you are not using your tracker, you can ad MobileTrack to the Fitbit app, so that it records and recognize the steps using your phone. 

Go to your profile picture>a new device, and search for MobileTrack. 

Hope this helps. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanFitbit , Unfortunately, I already have added MobileTrack onto the phone app.  Although the phone app is tracking the steps daily, it is not syncing the exercise data onto the website dashboard which states it hasn't synced with my phone since Nov 6, despite food, calorie intake, weight being uploading to the site on use.

Best Answer
0 Votes