Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modifying Notifications and weekly reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not getting Weekly reports so trying to make sure my notifications are set but I can no longer edit my notifications.  There is only one that's checked "Programs" and it will not let me  check or uncheck any others including Weekly reports.    I have same problem using different browsers on phone and desktop i can't update the notifications on any.

Is anybody else having this issue, are you able to check and un-check notifications?

https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @ShawnNTx Yes, same issue here and there are already other posts elsewhere in the community. 

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer
0 Votes
[image: image.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShawnNTx and @Corr 

I just wanted to pass this information on...The issue has been resolved in both the online Dashboard and in the Fitbit App. and now appears as it normally did before and the dashes are now replaced with boxes you can check and uncheck.
😃 I hope this gives you the answer you were seeking

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thanks for taking the time to inform us!

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been receiving my weekly Fitbit emails. After reading other posts, I have followed the steps to get to settings and notifications, and I’m still unable to check any boxes and edit my notifications. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does not appear to have been resolved. It still look same in App as
well as on-line dashboard, i am still unable to edit any notifications
other than Programs in either. I have even download latest app and tried
multiple browsers again and still same issue
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShawnNTx and @KTLakeville  it appears as if the fix is coming in waves. I apologize. Hopefully yours too will resolve soon  

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does appear to be fixed this morning finally. However i didn't get my
weekly report which was most likely not sent as it wasn't fixed yet. Can
you re-send or send my Weekly report?

thanks
SHawn
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again  @ShawnNTx 

I’m  happy to see it finally fixed. You most likely didn’t get your weekly report because the repair came after the fix. You asked if I could resend the report.....I really wish I could @ShawnNTx but I don’t work for Fitbit in any manner. I just try and help individuals when I can. I would recommend contacting Fitbit Customer Service and they should be able to generate a weekly summary report to ya. Different ways of contacting them can be found here: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs&co=GB

With that said, since your original posted question is now resolved can you please tap “best answer” under the post that you felt gave you the best suggestion/instructions to your original question? It really helps other individuals coming to the Fitbit Community seeking answers to the issue similar to issue. I’d appreciate it. 😃 Have an awesome rest of your weekend and Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes