Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This Week's Activity" has an incorrect goal number of steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

So I have my Charge2 set to a 6000 steps/day goal (recovering from an injury). On the desktop dashboard the "Today" module—the one with the circle—correctly shows my daily progress toward my goal. For example, right now it says 5272 and the circle above is close to being complete. 

But on the "This Week's Activity" module—the horizontal one that tracks steps, distance, calories, or floors—it shows my weekly goal as 49,000 when it should be 42,000. However, right now it says "11, 572 of 49,000," which is wrong. Maybe I am missing something really basic! I think 6,000 x 7 is 42,000? I checked on a calculator!  If anyone has insight I would love it, it's kind of driving me nuts although it doesn't REALLY matter.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@m2bk Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your weekly steps goal is incorrectly calculated on your website Dashboard. Try cleaning your browser's cache and cookies or try a different one like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Additionally you can try changing your goal to something else (for example set it to 10,000 steps) save the changes then go back to 6,000 steps.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@m2bk Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your weekly steps goal is incorrectly calculated on your website Dashboard. Try cleaning your browser's cache and cookies or try a different one like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Additionally you can try changing your goal to something else (for example set it to 10,000 steps) save the changes then go back to 6,000 steps.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes