Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recorded weights

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday all my weight recordings changed from lbs to kg.  I have gone to my settings and it still shows to record them in lbs.  Is this a glitch in the software?  It shows the same way whether on the website or on my android ap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@calig8r Thanks for joining us! Hey have you tried changing this from your Personal Info Settings? Under units you'll find the "Weight" select the units you'll like to use and then click Submit. After that, make sure you sync your tracker so that the changes become effective. 

Units Weight.png

I really do hope this helps. Keep me posted! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@calig8r Thanks for joining us! Hey have you tried changing this from your Personal Info Settings? Under units you'll find the "Weight" select the units you'll like to use and then click Submit. After that, make sure you sync your tracker so that the changes become effective. 

Units Weight.png

I really do hope this helps. Keep me posted! 

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I have tried that. It shows that everything should be reported in pounds. However- it's reporting kgs anyway. I figure it's got to be a glitch in the software update or something.
Thank you.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

AHA!  I just found where to change it on the phone ap to make it sync up.  Now it is all back to recording in pounds.  Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@calig8r thanks for getting back to me with awesome news! Reading that you're now back on track is like a ray of sunshine. Smiley Happy Heart Let me know if I can be of further assistance, I'll be around! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes