Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weekly step report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can I change the start day of my weekly step report so it coincides with my trainer's request for weekly step progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @micud 

What day of the week does your trainer want your weekly step progress to start. Currently, we are only able to choose either Sunday or Monday as the start of our fitness week.

If you are asking about the weekly Fitbit progress report that you receive via email, that is set for Mondays and we aren't able to change it.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for replying.
My trainer would like his report Saturday to Friday. It would be a great to be able to choose start dates.
Best Answer

Hi @micud 

Normally, I would suggest adding your vote & comment to a feature request already submitted in the Product Feedback forum or submitting a new feature request. However, I noticed that there is a request for this very feature (<-- click link) that is listed as Not currently planned. So, it doesn't seem likely that we would get this feature. You are still welcome to submit your vote & comment in the hopes that this could be reconsidered in the future.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes