Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

year's activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way get a combined chart with all stats for the past year?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Djeshom!

Thanks for bringing this up.

At the moment it is not possible to get a combined chart in that way. There is a yearly summary that comes in February, so there is that to hope for.

As for getting something like that on-demand, maybe post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. You can read more about it on the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Djeshom,

While I'm not sure what kind of chart you're expecting from the full year, you can get the totals:

1. From your dashboard, hover over your 'Today' tile and click on the lower right hand corner when it says "See More".
  2. This will take you to your activities page, from here you may click on options for 'today' (default), week, month, or year.  You may also click on a custom range (last two months for instance).
  3. Once you do this, there should be a row immediately below the graph, this should give you the totals.

It'll look like this:

fitbit-activity-customdates.JPG

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer