Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After this update, where is my battery icon located?

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hi, Just had a live chat with Fitbit; the answer was: On the app, click on the icon at the top left corner, then tap on your device image, and there you will find the information.

I said I am sure I won't be the only one who would prefer the way it was!

Best Answer

I just had a chat with them and it’s been removed. I’m so annoyed I have no screen on my Fitbit and now I can never know the battery percentage 

Best Answer

It’s been removed for my device. I can never know the battery percentage now. They confirmed that with me in a live chat 

Best Answer

I don't have a screen on my flex2, so I use my phone to check battery levels. Since the update, I only get notified after it's low. I would like the Battery Icon back please. Thank you

Best Answer

It’s really inconvenient to change screens to find it, also hate that they removed the step streak!!!!!

Best Answer

I don’t have a screen either, don’t want one. I think they want us to upgrade. I hate that. 

Best Answer

I agree, I’ve just lost my charge status and will struggle now.  
I thought I’d done something wrong when I clicked to get rid of something.  
I’m a tech phone and hate changes being made that do not help.

Bring back the charge status!

Best Answer

Well, that sucks that battery percentage has been removed. I NEED to know my battery percentage since I also wear my fitbit to bed to track sleep. Knowing when battery was getting low was great to plan when to charge my fitbit. But I am also not impressed with many of the changes they just introduced.

Best Answer
Chris
Best Answer
0 Votes

I held down on the device icon upper left corner in the app. Battery indicator showed up in the sync box as a black and white icon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is so inconvenient!  I need to know my battery life so when to charge it.  I have been wearing my Fitbit since 2015.  I love my Flex 2, it fits my life and what I need perfectly.   I’ve been so loyal to you, it’s only right Fitbit be loyal to their customers.  This doesn’t operate with a battery, it’s essential.  Please add it back 🙏

Best Answer

Their chat site says it’s not coming back. People need to bombard their chat

Best Answer

I use mine the same way.  This sucks to lose the battery percentage.  

Best Answer

I agree with you!  Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer
0 Votes