Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Flex and it usually lasts several days but recently I’ve had to charge the battery every day.  Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I’ve been having this issue too. Normally I can go over a week without charging, now I am charging multiple times a week. 

Best Answer

I have a Flex, which is fine for my purposes. About a week ago or so, I had trouble syncing it - after this was corrected, it won't hold a charge for very long and goes down rapidly, and I have to charge about daily. Suggestions? 

Best Answer

I've just started having the same issue in the last week. I fully charge my Flex, or so it indicates, and the next day I have to recharge it again. My most recent example, I charged it yesterday evening, went to bed and slept with it, and woke up this morning to it saying I need to recharge. I have had no issue syncing, just with the Flex not holding a charge.

I don't know if the charging cable I was using is going bad, so I am trying a different one this morning to see if the same thing happens. Has anyone else tried this, and solved their issue?

Best Answer