Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking pink light on device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After using my Fitbit Flex 2 for a few years, it has just started rapid blinking with a pink light.  I looked up what pink light meant, but it won’t stop blinking and it won’t sync.  Is it a dead Fitbit?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @LynnetteM, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, please try to restart your device following the below steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.
  3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done as instructed a couple of times but nothing seems to work. I still have one pink light and four white lights flashing every time my charger and Fitbit Flex 2 are plugged in. When I press the button on the back of a charger I get no vibration as described in the instructions. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same exact issue. I am on a 218 day streak of 10,000 steps and sure would hate to lose that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @nmesz6 @Kyboop  if you have tried restarting you flex 2 several times and it still flashes and doesnt charge, then unfortunately it has died.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes