Forum Posts

Firmware Update error

Hi, In the UK and just purchased fitbit flex 2 to replace fitbit inspire 3. Tried various attempts to sync but continued error message - “firmware update error” Any help appreciated. 

Cowshed by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Sleep visual

Please go back to the old visual for showing sleep, awake, and restless time. The “improved” version is useless and horrible!! If you don’t listen to customers, you will lose customers!

Flex 2

Do anybody have having problems with a flex

walking exersice tracked as the crow flies

I walk every day around noontime. until a little over 2 weeks ago it showed my exact path that i walked. since then it shows sections of my walk as straight lines as to crow flies. this makes the distance and calories burn wildly under stated. howeve...

Resolved! replacing flex 2

what happens to my historical data if i replace my flex 2 with a newer device?

Fitbit flex 2 blue blinking light and wont update

I recently got a new Fitbit flex from a local retailer. My country is not officially supported. When i first set it up everything went smoothly however in setting up it told me that my tracker required an update. After clicking update now, it complet...

Will there be a Flex 3?

Does anyone know if there is flex 3 soon or not, i have got two of flex 2 a few years back it was the best i can wear it with other watches like Apple Watch or normal watches  it doesn’t seem like a better idea to wear two watches at the same time   ...

assel506 by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Alternatives to the Flex

Hi all,Ihave had both the flex and flex 2 and love the simplicity size and waterproof nature of the flex 2. I am often working with livestock so I feel that the other options may end up with scratched or damaged screen faces.  Seeing, however, that b...

Resolved! Fitness Tracker Band

I got a hand-me-down FitBit Flex 2 from my gf; i was actually a bit excited about it, but the bloody thing won't hold a charge, effectively making it useless. It seems FitBit discontinued the Flex series and i'm looking for another bracelet/band type...

pragg by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit on all my computers

Hello fitbit, what have I missed here ? Fitbit software on all my computers does not seem to work any more. Is it a google thing that is taking place ?Cheers.

f512dmx by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 3 votes

Will not update

Can anyone make any suggestions please? I have had my Flex2 for 2 days and it won’t update. Have contacted Fitbit and spoken with 2 employees who suggested I tried different things - neither of which worked, and now my “browser isn’t supported” (?!) ...

JHSLM by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Confused by Cal's in/Out budget

So I have a current plan set to have a 750 calorie deficit each day. Currently 10.30pm so not much time left in the day to burn calories and not planing on consuming anymore. My current cals in shows as 1841 and cals out is 2703 so this is higher tha...

DKC1988 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Flex 2

Dear reader,Is my phone competable with Fitbit Flex 2? My phone is Poco X3 NFCRegards,Bertha 

Resolved! Still wishing for a Flex 3

I am desperately trying to stay loyal to Fitbit but don’t want another watch. The current fitbit designs aren’t appealing to me and I like the option of wearing different watches. I’ve searched high and low for a Flex 2 replacement and it does not ex...

_julie by Recovery Runner
  • 8 replies
  • 26 votes

Slow blue blinking light o. Flex 2

Can someone help please. This is the 2nd flex 2 I’ve purchased in a week. Both did the same thing. Charge 100% and the beads are visible when charging. When removed from charger the beads go away and there’s just a blue blinking light. Neither notifi...

Flex 2 Software update & display - Swim lengths

The recent software update (29th Jan 2024) with the new interface has seen the disappearance of the key benefit from the product - counting the number of swim lengths. How can I reinstate this feature? Secondly the device has gone from 46% last night...

steps

How do I see my weekly steps total 

Duvels by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Five flashing lights

I have a Fitbit flex too. I have used it faithfully and not had a bit of trouble with it. Updated my phone last week and now it will no longer sync. Five flashing lights, have done the hard reset on the back pushing it three times within five seconds...

Flex 2 stopped syncing 1 January 2024

My Flex 2 stopped syncing at 4:23 AM on 1 January 2024.  I have followed the recommended steps to the point they told me I needed to restart the device.  I cannot do so, as my charging cable lacks the button required to initiate a restart.At this poi...

Flex 2

When my  flex 2 is charging in the cradle Bluetooth will recognise it. Soon as I remove it from the cradle it stops being recognised. I reinstalled the flex and also the Fitbit app. Any ideas? 

Fitbit flex 2

My fitbit has not been working for a couple of days 

Fitbit flex 2 will not work whatsoever

I just got this today from my dadI synced it and it says that it's synced and I had it on the charger for about an hour and a half and the app says its on 0% and when I take it off the charger it goes blank and when its on the charger it only flashes...

tayaaaa by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit flex 2

I just purchased fitbit flex 2 and i put it to charge but it's not charging even many ours passes its only showing single white light and if i remove it from the charge it's not working and not synchronized to my app and in the app it shows dead batt...

Time change o

Since the clocks changed and me changing my steps per hour time from 7am to 7 pm the app keeps reverting it to 4am! It’s updated and charged. Any ideas?

Single blinking blue light?

My new Flex 2 seems to track steps but erratically tracks sleep. I am trying to troubleshoot it and did notice that the only thing I can get from it is a single blue flashing light. The light turns off after a while and tapping the pebble makes it fl...

Fitbit sync time - accurate or churlish?

Hi all.  After crazy stability and solid data sending since 2018, my Flex 2 pebble appears to have popped out of the coop - and I can't confirm where or when.  All these years - from returning to my initial swimming weight to going toe-to-toe with me...

Jetpower by Base Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

How do I get old app for Flex 2?

Hi all, Just installed the new app. But now my bstterylevel indication ha vanished. How can I reinstall tge old app again ? Thanks   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Alarms not syncing correctly

I’ve noticed in the last week that my Flex2 alarms will sync, and verify they’ve synced by turning green, but then activate in the morning using the previous alarm times.So for example, if I originally had 6am as my alarm, then switch to 615am, and v...

mward04 by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Flex 2 solid blue light

My flex 2 is fully charged.  My device (phone) is supported.  I have a solid blue light and now it doesn't synch.  The blue light will stay on until it requires a charge again. (Meaning the constant blue light drained the battery.)I have cleared my c...

Flex 2 can't connect with iPhone 15 Pro Max

hi everyone,I just upgraded to the iPhone 15 Pro Max but the Fitbit app on my phone cannot find my Flex 2.  Has anyone encountered this as well and may have resolved it?  I am currently using ios version 17.0.3Thank you in advance for the assistance....

Fitbit flex 2 issues with update

1. I am missing the battery icon. 2. I am missing the silent sleep timer. 3, I don’t want Google to have my Fitbit information. Google has too much information already. Now, where is my battery icon & my sleep timer?

Tbe by Jogger
  • 7 replies
  • 10 votes

Versa 2

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time. Not sure how to reset it

Susie65 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

The latest update

Well I have to say the new update sucks!  I loved having a % of remaining battery left rather the the vague terms “low medium & full” how difficult would it be to bring %  back or is that something that isn’t important to other users?

Battery indicator

Can we get this reinstated as it was the only way to find out it need charging if i was away from my computer.

Flex 2 wont connect to new app

Since the new updated app my flex 2 keeps turning off and so wont log any activity. Ive tried restarting but it just turns off again. 

Flex 2 Flashing / Blinking all lights

Hi there…I used to be a fitbit user for years..Started with Fitbit Charge, then Charge 2, Flex 2, Alta HR, Versa.So after some years i changed to Garmin because their ecosystem have more options with Saphire Glass watches, hybrid, chest strep, and so...

JapeX by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Battery level indicator

Since the update of the interface the battery level given is just low,medium or high. Rubbish! Can we have a percentage back please.

SamnyB by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 10 votes
Labels
  • Flex 404
  • Flex 2 731