Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit flex 2 issues with update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1. I am missing the battery icon. 
2. I am missing the silent sleep timer. 
3, I don’t want Google to have my Fitbit information. Google has too much information already. 
Now, where is my battery icon & my sleep timer?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Tbe  by 2025, all of us will need to have a Google account - click to read more. As for the battery strength, you can find it on the dashboard by tapping on your device (upper left) but you'll only see full/medium/low.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is not a dashboard anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Georgeous51  there is a dashboard, or at least what is considered a dashboard where the stats can be seen. I'm using Android.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I miss the whole look of the Fitbit App before the “update “ and Google takeover. I miss the color! What happened to the color! 
I have loved using Fitbit for many years and am now thinking about using Apple Watch instead. 
I am finding most of the info I had but definitely not as good. 

Best Answer

See people always doing something thinking it will be better. Same thing i said been using my Flex 2 tracker for 8 years never had major problems until about 2 weeks ago and yesterday was the worst ever.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesss all the friends i had in my group wherer we motivated each other are gone due to what ever goggle did.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Taking into account Odyssey's helpful direction that also links Fitbit's explication, those of us who are in the United States will enjoy less privacy than what the European Union, India and, I think, Australia require of Google, as we have yet to force Congress to pass legislation that protects us from everyday predatory practices and privacy abuses by Google and its fellow commercial data aggregators.  

That being the case, we still have mitigations:

1) Inconvenient but works:  We can download Google account data anytime we want and order deletion of our accounts, adding new accounts that force the aggregators to start anew with their tracking.

2) Use the new account only for Fitbit; regularly download Fitbit account data for local spreadsheet record-keeping, while regularly wiping the online Fitbit account.  This will force Google to begin anew with its predatory data collection.

Eventually, some entrepreneur will devise a Fitbit clone that lets us stay private.  Until that time, protecting our digital privacy will be up to us.

BTW, US citizens should feel free to advise your Members of Congress to get on the ball and regulate internet commerceDemocracy only works when we do:

202.224.3121 - Senators

202.225.3121 - House Representative

Call as often as you like.  They count calls and deliver weekly in-office reports.  Pressure works.  More pressure works better.

Best Answer
0 Votes