Forum Posts

Resolved! Is Sleep Score available with Flex 2?

Does anyone know if the sleep score feature is available on the Fitbit Flex 2?  I was able to see my sleep score when using my Fitbit Versa, but I discontinued using the Fitbit Versa cause it didn’t track my sleep every day.     Moderator edit: Subje...

Missing steps from challenge

Missing roughly 4000 steps.  The steps show in my dashboard but when I add my 2 day totals it does not match my challenge total.  I did not manually add steps or activities. I have tried to reset the fibit.  

Resolved! Flex 2 losing steps

For the past few days my flex 2 has mysteriously ‘lost’ a couple of thousand steps partway through the day - tried force quitting the app and restarting but can’t recover the lost steps - this is getting very frustrating!

Flex 2 stopped tracking my data

My reliable flex 2 just stopped tracking my sleep, steps, etc. I have the latest software and app. Any help please?!      Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Resolved! Fitbit Flex 2 not synching and won't reset

My Fitbit Flex 2 stopped synching, so I did all the steps about turning off BlueTooth, told my phone to forget the Flex in the BlueTooth settings, etc. I even put the Flex 2 into the charger and held down the square button for 10 seconds, and it stil...

My Fitbit App has stopped working correctly

Several months ago my Flex 2 stopped notifying me when I had reached my step goal for the day. And then my alarm setting quit working correctly. Yesterday it quit tracking anything. I ended up deleting the app, then downloading it again, and creating...

Resolved! New Flex 2 won't charge

I just got the flex 2, and I plugged it in around 9 am because it wasn’t working. It’s now 2 pm. The light is still on showing that it is charging, but it’s still completely dead in the Fitbit app and then I take it out of the tracker charger, it doe...

Flex 2 screen came off

Fitbit had come unglued but was still changing & working but has completely stopped working now . Any ideas    Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Flex 2 stopped tracking sleep

I’ve been using my Flex2 for the past year or so to track sleep. All of a sudden it’s not tracking anymore in the Fitbit app. What happened? 

How to add steps to my Flex 2?

I forgot to wear my Fitbit this morning. I’m trying to figure out how to add steps from the directions they give. I’m not able to do it. Please give me good directions to accomplish this   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Star54 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Cycling counts as steps?!

Usually when I cycle to work I struggle to hit my step targets. Although it’s active travel there are no steps done! However this week I’ve noticed my Flex 2 seems to be counting my cycling activity as steps?! Anyone else had this or know how I can f...

Flex 2 won't sync

My Flex 2 last synced yesterday morning and will not now sync. It is clearly still working as I am getting the reminders to move and I have fully charged it. I have deleted and re-installed the app, unpaired and re-paired the device, restarted the de...

Has my Flex 2 died completely?

Hi! My Flex 2 has been sitting and charging for a day or 2. It synced last night at 23:06, fully charged. This morning it won’t respond, no lights will come on at all. I’ve cleaned the connecting points, but it was charging last night so I doubt that...

Flex 2 not used for a year, will not track any exercise

Flex 2 worked really well for several years. I stopped using it more than a year ago for a number of reasons. Now I want to resume using it. But it will not track any exercise. Here's what I've done:(Running on Iphone SE, ios 15.6) Uninstalled and re...

Resolved! Flex 2 lights constantly flashing

When I last synched my Flex 2 it suddenly started flashing four white and one pink lights. It's still doing it a full day later, even when I tried to reset it in the charger (it pauses and goes back to flashing). I can't find any info anywhere descri...

Alicat17 by Jogger
  • 21 replies
  • 34 votes

Resolved! Not a dating app

Myself and several other women on this app have been repeatedly bothered by men trolling for dates or hook ups rather then using this app for health or fitness. What is Fitbit doing to protect the integrity of the app?  And protecting the female part...

LMB25 by Recovery Runner
  • 7 replies
  • 26 votes

The step tile is gone from my Fitbit dashboard

I have a Flex 2 on windows computer.  Until 2 days ago the steps tile was there and now it has gone.  Can anyone help, please.     Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

1975tn by Base Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Flex 2 stopped working

I'm wondering if anyone's had a similar issue and whether there's anything I can do to try and revive my Flex 2 . It was fully charged yesterday and logging steps as normal, but then randomly just stopped recording anything at about midday and is no ...

mrt33 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Bring back Fitbit Flex 2

WE NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN FOR THEM TO KEEP MAKING A FLEX 2 STYLE FITBIT.  Mine has started to slow down; when it dies, it will be impossible to replace for a reasonable price.  It's the most basic one on the market, and I love the simple, plain des...

New Flex 2 won't work

I just opened my fitbit flex to brand new out of the Box and charged it all night long took it off the charger and it still wont-work my app says it's completely dead.     Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Lost Fitbit flex 2

Anybody know of a great app to find my Fitbit? I’ve used several and only one is letting me know I’m close but doesn’t really zone in and I’m not able to find it.

Amy70 by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! can't turn off alarm

since the app updated I can't find where to add or edit alarms and bow I can't prevent it from going off at 4:15 in the morning! how to turn it off on new app?

Flex 2 won't charge

Hi Flex 2 Points corroded Doesn't vibrate when placed on charger. The lights comes one suggesting it is charging successfully, but moments after I take it off (apparently fully charged) all lights flash together repeatedly for a few seconds, then the...

BazMcD by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Replace flex 2 and keep app history?

Have used Flex 2 and earlier versions. I now have 9000 miles. I would like to get a new model that uses same app because I do not want to start over on lifetime miles and lose history. I would also like a clock if possible. What tracker can I get tha...

Flex 2 won't track my data accurately

I bought a Flex 2 in 2017, and at that time I was very dissatisfied with the produced data. Last week, I decided to give a new chance to it, hoping that firmware updates would have improved. I am afraid it is complete crap still and this time, I will...

al1mlr by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

i lost my fitbit flex 2

i lost my fitbit flex 2 and i tried setting a vibration alarm but i cannot hear it can sink also i used bluetooth finder and it didn't find it. help before the bat dies    

Flex 2 stopped syncing with my Sony Experia

My flex 2 has stopped syncing with my Sony experia. Have reinstalled the app, restarted the fitbit, disconnected Bluetooth and still won't sync. Have tried to 'chat' with support but no response.      Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Brambl3 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Replacement Flex 2

My Old Flex 2 stopped working and I just replaced it with a new one.  How do I set up or sync my old data to my new device without losing the data.   

ccww by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 3 votes

Flex 2 not vibrating

My fitbit flex 2 has decided to stip vibrating for alarm or messages & calls. How can i make it start again?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Ljqoatb by Jogger
  • 131 replies
  • 22 votes

Periodically my Flex will flash orange w/ three white lights

This has been happening to my Flex 2 for several days, but I ignored it until now because it is getting a bit irritating and i can't focus on my work. Periodically my Flex 2 will flash orange w/ three white lights, and vibrate 4 times in a row. It wi...

Labels
  • Flex 404
  • Flex 2 732