Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit had come unglued but was still changing & working but has completely stopped working now . Any ideas 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lynnie54  if it's the pebble, then there's nothing much to do other than to try glue, unless you're still under warranty. Some people have been successful gluing bands, but I'm not sure if gluing the pebble piece is an option. Does it still fit well in the band? Maybe trying another band would help?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Lynnie54 Flex 2 doesn't have a screen. What has come off? The pebble is a solid construction I thought. I didn't realise anything was there to come off?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My pebble has also started separating, first one end, now both. I guess I’ve dropped it too many times.  I haven’t tried the super glue yet, but I have a pack of tiny rubber bands leftover from when I had braces. Those are working at least temporarily. They are small enough that the Fitbit still fits in the charger and the band with them around it.

Best Answer
0 Votes