Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my Flex 2 died completely?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! My Flex 2 has been sitting and charging for a day or 2. It synced last night at 23:06, fully charged. This morning it won’t respond, no lights will come on at all. I’ve cleaned the connecting points, but it was charging last night so I doubt that’s the problem. I’ve tried resetting but get no response. My phone just says “looking.” Is there any hope??

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Hello @Laura259 welcome to the Community Forums, tanks for your post!

Seems odd that your Flex 2 isn't responding anymore, thanks for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to continue providing assistance with this situation and more forward. That said, since they'll be in touch with you soon. please keep an eye to your email inbox for their contact.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else, I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved, I am having the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I managed to get it working by plugging it in to a computer but it has been temperamental ever since- I had it plugged in the charger permanently as I only used it for swimming, but when I’d go to use it it would be dead even when I had checked it the day before. Now it’s happened again, completely dead and nothing will work. I need to contact customer support again. Try other computers & other sockets, it worked for me the first time. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello! It's a pleasure to continue providing assistance, sorry for the delay in responding. Welcome aboard @kelgauger and thanks for your reply @Laura259

@kelgauger I'm sorry to know that you're experiencing the same. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation.

@kelgauger Thanks for your update, I'm really happy to know that your device is working again after trying some troubleshooting steps. Please do not hesitate to contact me back or our Support team if you require further assistance with your Flex 2, I'll be around ready to help you out.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, My Fitbit flex 2 has the same issues. I have tried the reset button on my usb charger. I've tried holding for 10 seconds or more too seem if that would do a reset. Plugged in my computer and also into a usb charging plug. Its still dead. Does anyone have any more ideas?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just ended up taking the 25% discount from FitBit and upgraded to the
enspire. I get emails/txts now which is fun and also got the 2 yr
warranty b/c that just seems to be the lifespan of these things!!!

--
Kelly 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Flex 2 won't charge I have tried cleaning and pushing the button on the charger and it still doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is having the same issues. I went on a camping trip over the weekend and forgot the charger. When I got home, it won't charge, or sync, or anything. I've tried resetting and rebooting but nothing works. The lights would briefly blink for a second but now nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is not working properly either . The flex 2. I love it. It is not syncing and constantly looking for it for the past two day. I have had it for over 5 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do wish you did not discontinue, I would surely replace 

Best Answer

Hello: I am also having similar issues with my Fitbit Flex. When it’s connected to the charger, the lights blink for a second and then it goes off. It’s really frustrating. Any useful information will be helpful. Thank you. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issues as well. I really like it, and I hope Fitbit hasn’t discontinued it. 

Best Answer
Cancel.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Actually, my fitbit started vibrating non-stop, it was crazy! After resetting it two or three times, it finally stopped. Now it doesn't charge anymore. I had it since 2017 and never expirenced a single problem until now. I guess I have to accept it is gone, forever...I don't like bulky watches, though. So, please, design something flatter that also can be worn as a bracelet. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, fully charge my flex and within a few hours it's dead. It seems strange that everyone is having the same thing happen within a few days of each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, mine is the same - fully charged but no lights on and no steps being registered.  Had mine since 2018 but never had an issue with it. Tried re-bootinf and the charger vibrates each time but no lights come on at all. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 is in the same situation as above where it seems to die even when charged. I have tried a few reboots and nothing seems to help. Can you advise what else can be done

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it.... flex 2 seem to
have a life span of about 5 years. So, it is on its way out. Mine is gone.
Best Answer
0 Votes