Forum Posts

How to charge my Flex 2?

I bought a flex 2 and I was trying to charge it. It got charged up to four led lights and then it got blank it doesn't show the green lights or anything. But in the app it shows 100 % what am I supposed to do ?      Moderator edit: updated subject fo...

No Active Minutes when Swimming

Hi All  Got my Fitbit Flex 2 a few days ago. The steps are pretty accurate against my Apple Watch so chuffed with that. I did have to turn off auto-recognise for my walks as it was giving me double activity points on Weight Watchers  However I went f...

Sara_B by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 0 votes

Gardening

Hi there Is there anyway of logging gardening activity?  It only registers it as steps, but is often a lot harder work than just walking around the garden?!  

LucyD266 by Recovery Runner
  • 3 replies
  • 7 votes

Swim badges

Would like to see daily and lifetime swim badges added for flex 2 owners 

Resolved! Fitbit 2 Bangle Coming unclasped

Bought my wife a Fitbit2 and a silver bangle for Christmas. She wore it out last week and when she came home noticed it was no longer on her wrist. From looking at reviews on the bangle there is clearly a fault with it as almost 28 % of reviewers rep...

Removing/Deleting Notifications from Mobile APP

Any idea how to delete all the "notifications" from my mobile app. There are so many and there appears to be no way to remove them (no edit feature, no swiping/deleting feature). I have a Flex 2 device and an Apple phone. 

Resolved! Firmware Update Error on Brand New Flex 2

Hello,I purchased a Flex 2 earlier this afternoon. I charged the unit as advised until a green light was showing with the white lights. I tried to sync it to my iPhone 6, It synced perfectly the first time, everything seemed so easy. I then had a not...

Resolved! Hourly activity not updating on dashboard

Last week I turned off all-day sync. After a few days I turned it back on, but even with all-day sync on, the Hourly Activity data on the dashboard always shows 0 hours. If I tap on this to see details, the correct stats for Hourly Activity show up. ...

LisaVG by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

Device falling out of the band?

Has anything been done to solve the problem of the tracker falling out of the Flex 2 band? Is this still a problem for people purchasing bands now?

SarahL10 by Recovery Runner
  • 12 replies
  • 11 votes

Flex 2 orange/red and white lights

My Fitbit flex 2 has been working well all day and now it is glowing orange/red with one white light and won't go away it isn't flashing it is solid and my battery is low.. I have no silent alarms set etc.. and I tried plugging in my Fitbit to charge...

Resolved! Fitbit flex2 and swimming

Hi everyone,I bought a Fitbit Flex 2 so that I could measure my swimming lengths, but after I swam today it did not appear to register any lengths. I do have it set to auto recognize and wonder if i should change that?Advice please,Lizps I am not a s...

lizfizz by Jogger
  • 9 replies
  • 8 votes
Labels
  • Flex 404
  • Flex 2 732