Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing/Deleting Notifications from Mobile APP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any idea how to delete all the "notifications" from my mobile app. There are so many and there appears to be no way to remove them (no edit feature, no swiping/deleting feature). I have a Flex 2 device and an Apple phone.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@Pack-cgp Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! When you say notifications you mean the taunts, cheers and messages that your Fitbit friends send you? If this is the case they are deleted automatically after 30 days but you can't manually delete these messages.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the settings on your Apple device, go to Notifications, find Fitbit, touch the arrow > to the right and go to the screen where you can turn off the notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No - I’m referring to the notifications from FitBit - such as “you have x amount of steps to go to achieve goals”. I’ve accumulated quite a library of them since activating my device in early August. Would like to clean them out

Best Answer

Jack, I’ve done that. But would like to clean out the massive amount that have already accumulated. Thank you for responding 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have fund out how to stop notifications in the first place, but not how to delete them.  To stop them I used the Fitbit dashboard to the computer.  At the top in the Fitbit, dashboard, etc, at the end of that line there is a icon like a gear wheel.  The top item is settings.  Open that and in the list on the left hand side is Notifications.  Click on that and there is a list of what you want, and don' want, and whether it i or mobuie app or computer. I have only left t low battery warning.

Unfortunately this does not get rid of all the notifications that have already been sent, but at least no more arrive.

Best Answer

Somehow I missed the instructions to turn them off.  Now that I've seen them, I've turned them off via my desktop computer settings for the Fitbit app.  Thanks so much for that!

Still waiting with the OP on how to delete out the backlog of already received notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We want to delete notifications.  Fitbit won’t let us.  The way to do it DELETE FITBIT.  That is what I am going to do.

Best Answer

Can’t delete notifications.  Delete Fitbit instead.

Best Answer

I’ve tried everything and can’t delete all of my notifications. It’s November and I still have notifications from January 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have a massive amount of notifications. No way to delete them. Driving me crazy. Seem the people at Fitbit don't care. Garmin here I come.. 

Best Answer