Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternatives to the Flex

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

Ihave had both the flex and flex 2 and love the simplicity size and waterproof nature of the flex 2. I am often working with livestock so I feel that the other options may end up with scratched or damaged screen faces.  Seeing, however, that both of these styles are discontinued and show no sign of coming back does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative that is relatively small and not cumbersome to wear that may be of similar size to the flex line.

Since all the new options have the clock face on them I will also have to probably wear it so that the face of the clock sits on the palmar side of my wrist so does anyone know which option may be the most comfortable for wearing it this way?

I know fitbit may not care, but it seems there are alot of customers on here that are asking for the flex line to be brought back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CloudMagnolia  I had one of the original Flex devices and now I'm using the Inspire 3. The Inspire series and the Luxe are both about the same size as the Flex 2, just with a clock face. You might like trying one of those. I put my band on the palmar side for a bit today to test it and it's comfortable and easy to read.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestion, the luxe was the one i was thinking was probably the closest in size. 

Best Answer

I've had both the Luxe and the Inspire 3. If you want, an optional clip allows you to wear the Inspire 3 on a pocket or waistband. Both are about the same size, but the Inspire 3 costs less, if money is a factor.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes