Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased fitbit flex 2 and i put it to charge but it's not charging even many ours passes its only showing single white light and if i remove it from the charge it's not working and not synchronized to my app and in the app it shows dead battery?? 
please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hassanb82  Flex 2 was retired March 2019 and replaced by the Inspire series. The battery might just be dead. All you can really do is restart the device a few times and leave it on the charger for a few more hours, but not overnight. Chances are, even if it was in a sealed box, it's already dead.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply seems like i wasted more than 100 doller for this product  

was searching for activity tracker with no screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh no, @Hassanb82 I hope you're able to return it. Brand new they were $100. There isn't a style right now without a screen, but you could get an Inspire 3, which is about the same price and lock the screen. That might work better for you. I have an Inspire 3 and it can also be used on an optional clip.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Oh, no! But you're probably SOL; I hope you can return it. It's SO FRUSTRATING that FitBit won't re-issue the Flex or make another minimal NO-SCREEN version. We have way too many blinking, talking devices in our lives, I just want a simple step-counter! And you could even SWIM with a Flex. I bought at least two of them after they were retired, but they do stop working eventually.

Best Answer
0 Votes