Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get old app for Flex 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

Just installed the new app.

But now my bstterylevel indication ha vanished.

How can I reinstall tge old app again ?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Seems the abel feature in this forum is broken. It does not accept my text.

I have a Fitbit Flex 2

Have a great day everybody

Best Answer

Hi @GeneralLee01  your posts were all merged together and moved to the Flex 2 forum area. You can't revert to the old app, but there is a new app in the works. You can learn more about it here - click to read the Blog. The battery strength is on the app. Tap the icon upper left of the app dashboard. It goes to another window. Tap the icon for your device and it goes to another window where you'll see the battery strength.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Battery strength isn't shown properly though. There is a small picture with a bar in it that gives a rough estimate, but we NEED a percentage, especially when charging or deciding when to charge. 'Medium' isn't good enough plus it needs to be on the main screen as it was - how hard can it be to get this right?

The new app is very dumbed-down, did a young child design it?   

Best Answer

Yep, no idea who was sleeping when the decision was made to remove that function on purpose !

Best Answer

Do surf to this blog--> https://community.fitbit.com/t5/The-Pulse-Fitbit-Community-Blog/Your-Feedback-Matters-Updates-coming...

Read this --> Stay fully charged
We heard from you the need to see your watch or tracker’s battery percentage on your Today tab. In addition to seeing your battery under Devices “Connected to Fitbit,” we’ll be adding battery percentage on the Today tab too!

And VOTE !--> on nthe bottom right of that blog page ! 

Best Answer

I really dislike the new app. The previous data displays by week, etc were simple and informative. 

Best Answer

The new app is a complete waste of time..Is there a way to uninstall and go back to the old app? 

Best Answer