Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep visual

Please go back to the old visual for showing sleep, awake, and restless time. The “improved” version is useless and horrible!! If you don’t listen to customers, you will lose customers!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I 100% agree! What is this garbage? I can't see anything on my sleep tracking anymore! Putting my finger over it produces a stupid line that makes no sense at all. I can't read my sleep tracker! This is the only reason I use Fitbit. If you don't put it back the way it was which was easy to look at and to track everything then I will find a different company because Is such a bad change. If you change something you're supposed to make it BETTER!!!!

Best Answer

I totally agree with all of you. This new one is useless and stupid!!! I can't see the time of anything during my sleep, the sleep tracking doesn't have sense anymore as you cannot track it, and the main reason to use fitbit for me is the sleep tracking.

By the way, you could also create more new models as thin as the Flex 2, as they are the most comfortable to wear when you sleep. But I guess it doesn't matter, because if you are keeping this new visual for showing sleep, I will need to find another company where I can read properly my sleep. 

Best Answer

Also agree. They changed it some time back and it was horrible and they changed it back. They need to change it back again!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I agree as well! The "new improved" sleep tracker is terrible and absolutely useless. The old way was far better and did not need to be upgraded. Please, please restore the former sleep tracker and then you will have have your customers who won't give their business elsewhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes