Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync since latest app update 9/29

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Neither my iPhone or ipad can find/locate my Flex since I uploaded the latest app fix/upgrade

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

I reset my Flex according to the instructions (twice), turned my iPhone off and back on again, still the app is unable to find my Flex since the latest app upgrade.

Best Answer

Same problem 

Best Answer

Yep, same.  I run on Windows 10, not on a phone.  Have not been able to sync since yesterday morning.  I mainly use my Fitbit for an alarm these days, so it's a pain in the you-know-what right now.  The Fitbit Connect won't open.

Best Answer

Yep, Same here on an Iphone 7

Best Answer

The same with Samsung. There is something wrong with app. And affects everyone who uses any fitbit product. I've checked randomly forums for different items. Send email to CS but no response yet.

Best Answer

same 

Best Answer

Same for me on iPhone 10 and iPad. 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hy. Same here, on both Samsung S10 and Samsung S8 with2 different Flex 2 devices.

Best Answer

Same with me. Even created new account... contacted Fitbit but nothing works.  Emails with "follow the steps " and links to setup. I am really upset. 

Best Answer

Same with OnePlus Nord

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Connect stopped working for me about that time too. I use it on Mac OS and fails to load even the main menu. Just sits there spinning. Same thing happens when you try to sync just sits there spinning. There have been no changes from my end and I had successful syncs  from my Flex with the exact same setup via bluetooth before it suddenly stopped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same for me.  This app on Mac OS has worked properly for 4+ years!   Then.....  suddenly stopped working, like others have experienced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same problem on my iPhone. Fortunately I have not ‘upgraded’ on my iPad, which is still working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me on my Samsung Galaxy.  Have not been able to find my device via bluetooth...tried all the suggestions.  Guess it is good bye to Fitbit since there seems to be a lot of issues no matter what tracker you have😕

Best Answer

I just set up my flex and it will not sync.  I use windows 10.   Same problem.   Can anyone help.   At this point I am not sure I want to buy a newer one with the lack of support from Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: Mine has today mysteriously started to work. I think that’s the last time I shall ‘update’ the app. 

Best Answer

Hi,

Flex 2 stopped syncing last night. I am on galaxy S8 and worked fine all this time no problems. I tried resyncing it this morning and now it doesn't recognise my tracker, just keeps searching.

Any advise from anyone? or is it time for a new one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After extended correspondence with fitbit support Fitbit Connect is (suddenly/mysteriously) working for me again today. Nothing changed at my end. I dont like to question good things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even my Pixel has stopped syncing from last 2 weeks. Is this a App upgrade or its downgrading the functionality?

Best Answer
0 Votes