Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex 2 still an option?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have never owned a Fitbit. I'm interested in getting one because I walk a lot while playing golf without my phone in my pocket. It would be nice to be able to track all my steps. I always wear old school analog watches and would like to keep doing that, so I am trying to find the best option for a small and minimalist wearable with no screen. The Flex 2 seems like a good option for this, and is available used for pretty cheap. But I notice it's quite old. Is it still supported with the Fitbit apps? I have an iPhone XR if that makes any difference. If not, any other good suggestions? Thanks!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @zaerth  any Flex 2 you would find would already have an old battery as they were retired in early 2019. After the item hasn't been available in the Fitbit Store, it no longer receives updates, so that might be an issue. Have you looked at the Inspire 2? It has an optional clip and can be worn that way instead of your wrist. A family member uses one and they put it on the clip and put it on the waistband of their pants or in their pocket. It recognizes the steps well enough to beat us in challenges.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

It's about the only fitbit i'll recommend to anyone, i've had mine for a couple of years and in that time i've gotten versa's & ionic's and they've all packed up! Only the flex 2 still works every time the others pack up.

Best Answer