Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex 2 troubles

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I found an old fitbit flex 2 in my house and decided to try it out. The clasp that connects it around your wrist is missing. Does that affect it? I can easily substitute it with a button or something but I want to know if it would affect product performance. Also, it doesn’t seem to work all the time. I plugged it in to charge and it lit up and charged for 4 hours and functioned properly connected to the cable, however when I unplug it the lights go out. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @EnergeticRabbit  many people would take the pebble out of the band and just carry that around, so anything you want to rig for your band is just fine. Here is the link to the user manual and related articles for the Flex 2 - click to go there. You might want to try a restart of the device, as that usually clears up glitches.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @EnergeticRabbit  many people would take the pebble out of the band and just carry that around, so anything you want to rig for your band is just fine. Here is the link to the user manual and related articles for the Flex 2 - click to go there. You might want to try a restart of the device, as that usually clears up glitches.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you very much!

Best Answer