Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex is not charging.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

having problems with my fitbit flex. It won't charge, have checked the charger unit, it's working, have cleaned fitbit and done reset, still nothing. Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for following the steps posted above @alley59! Keep monitoring your Flex and let me know how it continue working. If you're having syncing issues, you can try this procedure

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

A warm welcome to the Community @alley59! Thanks for the troubleshoot that you've done. I would like you to confirm that you've done a restart by following these steps. Also, please double check that  you're fully charging it

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

cleaned contacts again, reset and charged, it took a little while and kept stopping, seems to not fully make contact suddenly. Now fully charged and working. Not syncing properly at the moment but will wait for a little while to let it settle. Thank you

Best Answer

Thanks for following the steps posted above @alley59! Keep monitoring your Flex and let me know how it continue working. If you're having syncing issues, you can try this procedure

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have cleaned the contacts on my fitbit and done a reset, but it is still not charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you here @POliverTX! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit Flex and for trying the suggested troubleshoot. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf.

You should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  It died and won't charge at all.   I've cleaned the fit bit and the charger.  I can't restart it because it's dead.  Did you have any luck?

Best Answer
0 Votes
eventually it just restarted to charge, no idea why
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem, how do I do a restart? The link takes me to a page I am not allowed to view.

Best Answer
0 Votes