Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not recognized: no device found.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, after a year and a half or so of working just fine, my app is saying it cannot find a device. I have charged the bit and reset it (twice) and no change. any suggestions would be welcome.

Kathleen

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Wish I could help. But I am having a lot of problems the same.  Not connecting to Bluetooth. Lost a full day’s steps. Sleep and half today’s steps. Only sync if I connected it to the charger. The second off charger it stops connecting. 

I am about over the fitbit flex 2. Had multiple issues earlier this summer. Lost a challenge. Which is frustrating.   

I am thinking about ditching the fitbit and sticking with Apple Watch. I even have the Versa and was having Bluetooth issues with you that

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. Did the update today 😞 now fitbit won't update or recognize my fitbit. Why change what's not broke!

Best Answer

I've been having the same problem too since the latest app update. Using a Samsung 8. When it does work, the step count seems completely random with huge variations in step count only minutes apart. The latest update has caused highly unreliable performance and readings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. Mysteriously 1 week after 12 month anniversary. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that the charge icon on the app was not accurate. It was showing that I had charge when the fitbit was actually flat. Charging when I get the message "Device not found' has solved the problem for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tx Joy
I have tried this and pebble is fully flashing when in charger now but
still not recognised.
Tried all usual on and offs, delete and reinstall and its still telling me
"time to rest" but not counting steps as not connected. Very frustrating.
Best Answer

Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes