Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 AND Versa 2: NOT PAIRING

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex 2 and Versa 2 are fully charged and NOT PAIRING for the last few days. My updates are current. This has been the first anomaly for both devices at the same time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Laurie1266 , sync/ connection issues are fairly common and usually resolve themselves.  Things that can help are logging out and logging back in to your Fitbit app (make sure you know the email address associated with your account and your password!).  Logging back in should automatically start a sync on all your devices.

Giving your Fitbit a restart and then immediately trying “sync now” can also help as can toggling the bluetooth off and then on again on your phone or tablet.  If you have the Fitbit app on more than one device it can help to have Bluetooth turned on on only one of the devices as if two versions of the app are both trying to pair with your Fitbits they can compete with each other and cause neither to connect properly.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Julia.  Since then logged out of my account also deleting my BT paring.  I shut off my Versa 2, my iPhone and my iPad.  I restarted my iPhone and iPad then logged back into Fitbit and added the devices back in.  Both my Flex 2 and Versa 2 have paired and resumed service.

Thank you for reaching out.

Peace,

Laurie

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Laurie1266 @I am so glad you got everything syncing and working again!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Julia,

I really didn't realize how much I depend on both the Versa 2 and the Flex
It is great to have both working again.

Peace
Best Answer
0 Votes