Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 Flashing / Blinking all lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there…

I used to be a fitbit user for years..

Started with Fitbit Charge, then Charge 2, Flex 2, Alta HR, Versa.

So after some years i changed to Garmin because their ecosystem have more options with Saphire Glass watches, hybrid, chest strep, and so on…

But recently my main Garmin had to go to maintenance and i decided to use my old flex 2 that was in my drawer.

So i realize how amazing this device is. Using it i realize that most of the time i dont need a watch. I just need a device to send call alert (as my 3 phones are eternally in silent mode), a  silent wake up alarm and Flex 2 does it flawlessly. Wich make me think why FitBit does not release a Flex 3 without screen, keeping it small and add heart rate and gps to track runs..

Well… so after using my Flex2 for 2 weeks now, all of the sudden my device started to flash all lights after a night charging. I tried to reset it 3 times but it does not respond when sitting it charging dock.

I read some posts around here and it looks like a lot of people had the same issue and sadly no return from Fitbit.

During this time using my flex2, the app was always alerting for a firmware update, but everytime i tried to update it nothing happened. So i guess this issue has nothing to do with firmware.

So i’d like to open this new post asking for help.

anyone?!

And also, how do i send to FitBit my desire for a Flex 3.

Thanks…

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JapeX I agree with you regarding the flex 2. I think it was my favourite tracker overall

Your current flex 2 is really quite old in the electronic world, so if several restarts don't get it working it has sadly died.

Unfortunately the Flex line has been retired for quite a few years now, so it is very unlikely a flex 3 will ever be made. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know its old... wich does not mean its useless. kkk
When i bought it at the time i didnt like very much.
But using it for some days now, i realize how good it is.
I hope someone from Fitbit see this message and help me.
I find it odd that is was retired for so many years and after starting to
use it again
it died within 1/2 weeks
Best Answer
0 Votes