Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 Lost Again, defective

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Backstory: Lost already 2 flex's, first was a Flex 1 that was my fault, but the second time, only a month or so after buying a flex 2, it slipped out of the band at an event, never found it. All Fitbit offered me was a slight discount on a new Fitbit, I was mad because it was right after I bought it.

Skip ahead to a year later, got a new Flex 2, and went swimming with it, only to realize afterwards that it was no longer with me. All Fitbit offered me again is a discount, and now I'm really mad. Bad product design: a product meant for swimming that comes undone while swimming? And after losing the other one? Can't Fitbit do a little better?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

How long ago did this occur, @Redness360? Fitbit stopped selling and supporting the Flex 2 (which was released in 2016) over a year ago. I’m sorry you had these issues but I can assure you that the company has made changes and improvements in their subsequent designs over the years. The Charge 4, Charge 3 and Inspire trackers are all swimproof and all attach much more securely to the band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The first loss was a year ago, this one happened yesterday.
Best Answer
0 Votes