Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 wont sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last synced at 10:32 am. It hasn't tracked anything since. I've had to manually put everything in. I've made sure the app is updated, restarted my phone, made sure the bit is fully charged. I've manually reset the bit so it should flip over at midnight tonight.

It this something to do with the latest app update? Is there some other update that's happened? 

If it doesn't, what do I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is your tracker counting your steps but not syncing them over? If so the problem is syncing. Or if your tracker is not even counting the steps I'd  suggest you try restarting your tracker at least three times in a row.

Restart your Tracker

If the tracker is counting but syncing isnt happening try this:

Go to your bluetooth settings, unpair the tracker and turn off bluetooth, restart your phone, turn bluetooth back on and try syncing again. Make sure there are no other bluetooth devices close by (within bluetooth range). Interestingly my phone syncs easily with my tracker with my tablet close by, but my tablet wont sync with the tracker if my phone is nearby, unless I turn the phone's bluetooth off.

Let us know how you go

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Is your tracker counting your steps but not syncing them over? If so the problem is syncing. Or if your tracker is not even counting the steps I'd  suggest you try restarting your tracker at least three times in a row.

Restart your Tracker

If the tracker is counting but syncing isnt happening try this:

Go to your bluetooth settings, unpair the tracker and turn off bluetooth, restart your phone, turn bluetooth back on and try syncing again. Make sure there are no other bluetooth devices close by (within bluetooth range). Interestingly my phone syncs easily with my tracker with my tablet close by, but my tablet wont sync with the tracker if my phone is nearby, unless I turn the phone's bluetooth off.

Let us know how you go

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is solved but here is the email from the peeps at Fitbit incase someone else out there finds the extra steps useful ...

Hello Zoe, 

It's my pleasure chatting with you regarding your Flex 2 not syncing. 

To continue with your case, please follow the step by step instructions below: 

1. Make sure there’s no other Bluetooth devices nearby
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  3. Forget device from Bluetooth settings: Tap Bluetooth settings> Flex 2> forget device.
  4. Turn off Bluetooth
  5. Restart phone.
  6. Restart tracker. see: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186
  7. Turn on Bluetooth
  8. Manually sync the tracker. 
  9. If it won't sync, temporarily remove the tracker from your account. Open your Fitbit app> tap your profile picture> Flex 2 image> trash bin or remove this device. 
  10. Setup the tracker again. See: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873
  11. If you have other device, please use other phone to complete the setup. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Anna B. and the Fitbit Team

Best Answer
0 Votes