Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won't pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't used my fit bit for some time... and it now won't pair? What can I do? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Deb0308  did you do a restart of the device? Sometimes when it's been left unused, it needs to be updated. Your device firmware may need to be updated and you'd see that notice on the app you're using. If you already had an account, you should just log in with your usual sign on. Remember, it uses bluetooth, but it actually pairs with your email address, which is also your account.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Mine just suddenly wasn’t reporting to the app.  I tried deleting it from the app, making sure it was charged, turning off Bluetooth and back on and restarting my phone, but I still can’t pair my flex.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  did you manage to find a solution?  Bluetooth recognises the Flex2 but it will not sync.  I am wasting hours trying to solve the problem.

Best Answer

Is your flex still connected to your fitbit account? 

Is the battery charged? 

If both are yes, then we Ganesh sync issue. 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Try these troubleshooting steps if your device is not syncing
Best Answer

Me, too. I'm keen to start my new year recording of trying to start to get more active again - but although my Flex2 is fully charged, it won't link to my phone (Nokia 2.3) (I've tried all the suggestions on the website). I'm not sure if it is counting my steps either.

Are there any suggestions?  How would I know if it has just stopped working? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried clearing the phones cash? 

Best Answer