Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not have a smartphone so only use Windows7 on my computer for my Flex 101. I do not have a "Sync Now" option anywhere that I can find with the settings and often takes a long time to sync. Is there no easy way to sync Flex 101 on computer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Open the Fitbit Connect and click on "Sync now"

fit.png

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @SunsetRunner  you need to download the Fitbit Connect software for your computer and use a dongle to help sync your data to the Fitbit servers. Do you have that installed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I do have that installed and the dongle but thank you.for the response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Open the Fitbit Connect and click on "Sync now"

fit.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the problem. I do not get that screen. Seems to be a problem with Windows 7 from what I have seen on internet searches but thank you again. I have done all this so guess I will just have to live with waiting till Fitbit wants to sync itself! So thanks again.I just give up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just after I replied to last post the screen came up for fitbit connect so now looks like all is right with the world! Lol Thanks so much for you help.

Best Answer

Wonderful news @SunsetRunner  and you knew to come to the forums. Take a look at the link in my signature. It's a big forum and we love to have members share their experiences, tips and even recipes!

Best Answer
0 Votes