Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing 2nd Fitbit Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased a new Fitbit flex 2, as my one from 2016 has been acting up

Can I have them both running at the same time, or will the new one pick up last 4 years info automatically?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The new one will take over for the old one as long as you use the same email address to set it up

You can not have 2 of the same model on the same account though

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

First if they are both flex 2..... how do I take the first one off the account to add the new one?
do I need to let the old one run out of power before this one will sync?

Fully charge the new one got four white lights after taking out of charger get one blinking blue light and cannot get it to go away went out of charger....

put it back in the charger and hit the reset button three times within five seconds all three vibrated and after the third did the quick blinking lights before going back to four white lights

Took out of charger again only blue slow blinking light

Took the app off my Iphone turned off my IPhone 7 Plus and turned back on...Reloaded the app but the blue light will not go away. Repeated the first part about resetting it in the charger and still not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes
They are both Fitbit flex to do I need to let the first one battery go out before I can sync the second one?

Yes they would both be under the same email so they can pick up my past info

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Naneki3 No, you don't need to let the battery drain before you sync.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer