Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Samsung A10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My uncle bought a flex 2 tracker in January and was not able to pair it with his phone (a Tecno Mobile Phone)... He send it to me (cos I recommended it to him). I tried pairing it for over a day and was not successful. I was able to add it but it would not update to the latest software nor sync. I checked the like of recommended mobile phone - I did not see the Tecno brand, I decided to buy a Samsung A10, but the situation has not changed. I am getting to my wits end. I have restarted both the phone and the tracker but no change... 

Moderator edit; Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @AyoT, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back! 

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties. 

I'll be around if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there on my friends page showing how many steps they have all done etc is not syncing for me.   I have been stuck on 88,217 since this am and I have done more.   Please help I have logged out logged in turned blue tooth on and off and restarted my phone still nothing.   

Best Answer
0 Votes