Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text/Call Vibration Won’t Work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My settings show that my Flex2 is set to vibrate for incoming calls/texts but it won’t. At first it was just not vibrating for texts but calls still worked, but now it’s for both. I’ve tried everything: I disconnected the device from Bluetooth and from the app, deleted the app, restarted my phone; then I reinstalled everything. It still won’t work. My husbands flex2 suddenly stopped too a few weeks after mine did.  Is there a bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

hi @KatieASM 

I suggest restarting your fitbit if you haven't done so already and then at the same time, restart your phone.  Please make sure your fitbit is paired with your phone.  

Please let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve reset the flex 2 and restarted the phone. Vibration still doesn’t work. I can’t find the vibration setting in the fitbit app. What section should it be under for the flex 2?

Best Answer

Did you get a reply about where to find turning on the vibrate ? I had to uninstall the app because it crashed. I have the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

No reply yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those with iOS 16+ software, this worked for me:

Settings>Bluetooth> under My Devices> (your Fitbit)> toggle Share System Notifications

hope this helps someone! Like if it did 😊 

Best Answer