Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Team,

I have fitbit 2 band. I have downloaded valid software and i have contacted Fitbit flex 2 to it. But now i am facing sync issue i.e. my band is not able to sync automatically even i have enabled all day sync option. B'coz of that I am not able to get any details timely.

Can you please help me on this

Regards,

Rupesh 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

I have the same issue since Monday..

Can you please help us Fitbit Team?

Best Answer

Hi @Rupesh1992, welcome to the Community Forums! @Hylia I'm happy to see you again participating over here, welcome back. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for the details that were shared with me, your patience with this situation is appreciated. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile devices that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed automatically.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same sync issue.  My last sync was last night at 10:30 pm.  I have a replacement charger with no button so I can't restart my flex 2.  My Bluetooth shows connection to the flex 2 but the app just says "looking" and then says I need to connect my flex 2.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same sync issue, as of this morning. No sync since 7:10 AM.  I have restarted my flex 2 with no difference.  The issue is not the flex 2 - it appears to be the Fitbit app, as the link inside the app to the Flex 2 101 Guide also doesn't work.

Best Answer

My flex2 has synced for two years with no problem until this afternoon when, without warning, it told me my fitbit app was incompatible with my iPhone and I needed to update the app. I clicked on the link which appeared to go to the fitbit part of app store but each time I tried to update it, it went back to the "incompatible" screen and so on round in circles. My fitbit is frozen at the number of steps I did until lunchtime. All the FAQs and Help options on the fitbit website do not mention the problem (they never do, do they?-FAQ means frequently answered Qs not frequently asked ones). I was eventually offered a link to Premium at £7.99 a month. Is this what it's about. That either we pay £7.99 a month or the app stays frozen for ever?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting - mine synced with no issues until 10:32 pm last night and is also now frozen at that step count.  I have not gotten any messages about incompatibility or offers to upgrade.  Hopefully this is just a glitch that will get resolved on the fitbit side.

Best Answer
0 Votes
jen_r,

Mysteriously came back to life around when you posted your reply and is now
syncing nicely. No suggestions of updates or whatnot. Hope yours sorts
itsel out soon. Thanks for looking out for your fellow fitbitters.

MikeMcG
Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad yours rebounded - I am still unable to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
jen-r

I found an email link on the fitbit website - didn't exactly advertise
itself and suggested it was just for complex technical issues but I sent it
my problem and received an autmatic reply stating I should have a response
from FitBit in 2 to 3 days depending on the demand. I think that's what
fixed my fitbit. It's like taking a car with a noise to the garage - the