Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done everything that google has suggested, deleting the app and reinstalling on a different phone but no data is showing. My device still vibrates and flashes. It is now 2 years old -  do I need a replacement 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Pigbabe1  Try restarting the Flex 2 several times. If that doesnt help, try THIS Help Article on Syncing Problems. If nothing there help, you probably need another one.

Restart your tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Pigbabe1, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your Flex 2 before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the troubleshooting steps that were suggested by our friend @NellyG and let me know if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing the same, please try the following:

1. Restart your Fitbit.
  2. Please on the phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and remove all the connections that exist with the device. (Forget device, ignore or unpair depending on the version of the operating system of the phone).
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth and restart the phone. (Switch off and on again).
  4. When the mobile device is back on, turn the Bluetooth on again but do not attempt to connect to the Fitbit from here.
  5. Go on the app and try setting up the Fitbit as a new device.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes