Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walk in exercise app not synced

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Flex - I have tracked a walk this past Monday and for some reason on the app when I try to sync it to show the map and the stats such as the steps, calories, and active mins., nothing pops up. Any solution?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have the exact same problem. The steps post on the computer dashboard, but register zero on the app--where I was winning the family challenge, but now get no steps! Anyone have any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mac973 @theresadig A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community guys! Seems weird that your data is not being synced with your Fitbit app. I'd like you to make sure that your phones have the most recent app version installed. If so, try turning off your phones and turn them back on. Once this has been done, try another exercise and check out if the app retrieves your information from your Fitbit trackers.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friends! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have turned off and on the phone and the walking stats are still not syncing.  Also on the web dashboard the recent excersise section never displays any information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jsmjr1111 Thanks for joining us in this thread! I'd like you to try restarting your tracker as advised in Peter's post. Once this has been done, try another walk as a test and check out if your activity gets synced with your Dashboard.

Let me know how it goes my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes