Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Email, Cannot remember password

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Flex 2 that until a few weeks ago (when I was out of action waiting for an operation) worked in that it counted my steps and synchronised with my iphone. Today, ready for exercise again, I charged the Flex but my iphone does not see it. I have turned the iphone on and off, bluetooth on and off but it doesn't work. My account has the wrong email address - I accidentally (or maybe auto complete did it) put .com at the end instead of .co.uk. I'd like to change it. But to change it I have to know my password and I have long since forgotten it. So, what to do? I can't change my email address without knowing my password, I can't change my password without knowing my email address and I can't delete the app without verifying my email address! So, kind of stuck. Would be wonderful if Fitbit offered some sort of support but I can't find anything. Is there only community support? Does Fitbit rely on the kindness of its knowledgeable customers?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @BoredToTears  the only thing that would work for you now would be to set it up with a new account as new device. You can't change the email if you can't access it, so it makes sense to start from scratch.  You'd lose the history, but at least you could get it going again. This time write it down so you don't lose the email or the password. Customer support wouldn't be able to help you with this. The community can help with a lot of issues and sometimes it's a simple matter of pointing towards a link. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer