Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

248 active minutes!

ANSWERED

This 66 year old man needs to get OUT of retirement and go back to work so I can get some rest!!  Notice the 248 ACTIVE MINUTES today below (trimming leyland cypress trees lining my drive - the 3 "floors" were actually from climbing a 10' ladder to trim the tops of the leylands.  Accurate enough... I DID climb "steps" over 8' high on the ladder....).  My doctor would be happy; guess who's going to sleep good tonight!!...

work.JPG

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Marci,

Just needed to get some work done... wasn't really "trying" to knock the ball outta the park.  Interesting what a dying 66 year old diabetic can do when they're not even trying.  Makes me want to get back with the program!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

oh... and the OVER 5 miles.... that was walking back and forth on the 200' driveway hauling trimmings to the compost pit.  Good Job!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerThat was a very busy day! Nice example of getting steps in while doing chores. Some days it hard to find time for a dedicated walk, but in cases like yours you didn't need a walk to make your goals. 

Thanks for share and inspiring us!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Marci,

Just needed to get some work done... wasn't really "trying" to knock the ball outta the park.  Interesting what a dying 66 year old diabetic can do when they're not even trying.  Makes me want to get back with the program!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner it not too late- get back with it. 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes