Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Stepping question

ANSWERED

Are there more ways to earn steps other than walking or running? I'm not talking about cheating but I have learned that I could run in place, do kicking workouts or my favorite, sprinting in place on a trampoline. I'm always up for new cardio ideas so feel free to share.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great to see you on the forums!

All of those you mentioned will add steps. I also get some on my Stationary bike. Not many but some.

I should pull out my trampoline again. I forgot about it. Think I got bored with it. But I probably did it daily and tired of it.

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Great to see you on the forums!

All of those you mentioned will add steps. I also get some on my Stationary bike. Not many but some.

I should pull out my trampoline again. I forgot about it. Think I got bored with it. But I probably did it daily and tired of it.

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Walking and running are the most efficient ways to get steps, but any activity that moves the fibit around will get you some steps, rowing, playing basketball, tennis, etc.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
Leg exercises will get you some steps.
Charge HR, Charge 3, Charge 4
Best Answer
0 Votes