Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky One's Dance Fit programme

Why on earth did the programme makers film this programme with Brendan Cole doing lots of different dances to encourage us to dance and get fit (using our Fitbit) when the MUSIC doesn't fit the STEPS? It's impossible to follow if you have any sense of rhythm at all and I'm really disappointed. What a waste of time and money when just using the right music for the steps would have made it so enjoyable. I think the music must have been added afterwards because I can't see Brendan Cole happily dancing out of time with the music.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@OrientalCatLady -- welcome to the forums.  

We don't get Sky One in the US, so I had no idea what you were talking about.  That resulted in a google search which reveled a type of sky dancing that won't get you many steps on the Fitbit, but it would probably be a lot of fun.  Alas, or perhaps bonus, no Brendan Cole.  🙂

Cheers.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to look up the program and the dancer. I think if you put on your favorite dance music, clear a big spot of the floor and let loose, you don't need anyone telling you what steps to take.. just go nuts and feel the music and the happiness.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sirely the idea is to dance the same steps as Brendan. He couldn't have danced to the dubbed musicand neither can I. The programme is shoddily madeand insulting to both performers and viewers.

This was sent using a LG Mobile. On O2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Elena, believe me if you COULD only feel the music. Alas if you try to feel the music you'd fall over if you tried to follow the steps. It's just disgusting dubbed music not even closely in time to the dance steps. Try walzing to a jive rhythm and you might have an idea of the problem! Thanks anyway for your reply! xx

Best Answer
0 Votes