Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions, first day! Thanks!

Hi, I hope you’re doing well! I was wondering how I can see my heart rate on the app during my workout, as well as how many calories i burned per work out. Also I’m confused because I changed my weight to lower and it’s saying my calories burned at rest are higher.
Thanks for your time and help and have a wonderful week!

Also what is the return policy? So far I like the features of the other brand watch I have better than this although today is my first day trying it, so we will see. I just thought this might be more accurate
I have the inspire 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Saraarah, welcome to our Fitbit Community and family. Regarding the heart rate data question, please check out this help article, which explains the different ways to view your heart rate data and how this feature works on your Fitbit device.

Also, check out this help page, which explains how your Inspire 2 tracks calories burned. Finally, this article, which provides more information about how the exercise tracking feature works and how you can view your stats.

Regarding your question about the warranty and return policies, visit this page.

Let me know if more questions arise.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Saraarah hey there- Did you find the answers to your questions? Do you need additional help?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes