Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Weight to Exercise Option on Charge 4

ANSWERED

On Charge 3, I could swipe left on watch and select Weights from Exercise menu.  On Charge 4, Weights is not an option.  I have bad knees.  So I will never run.  How do I change the Option of "Run" to "Weights"?  

I looked online for similar question.  Sorry if I am duplicating a question.  (Yes, I'm Canadian)  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RedDevil813 

Take a look at the video in this post.  It will show you how to add different exercises to your device.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

How to customize exercise modes
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1980

On the computer Dashboard go to settings. Scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts. Expand it and make changes to the exercises you do the most but make 1 Workout. Use workout mode for things that are not listed. You can rename it after it syncs

To add a custom activity On the computer Go to the Exercise tab and scroll to the bottom. You will see a link to add a custom exercise

Phone: Shut the phone down then go back in and see if it resolves it self. If not Un-install app. Shut phone down again and go back in and re-install it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@RedDevil813 

Take a look at the video in this post.  It will show you how to add different exercises to your device.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply.  But I was not able to resolve my concern with your solution.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.  Watching your recommended video resolved my problem.  Thank you!

Best Answer