Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 4 or versa 2?

I'm currently using a charge 2, have been for about almost 3-4 years now. Was thinking of upgrading to either a charge 4 or a versa 2. Only thing i'm having an issue is mixed reviews on both. so I would like to know those who have a versa 2 or a charge 4 what is a thing you love about your watch and what is a thing you strongly dislike?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have a Versa 2 (and have had a Charge 2). Comparing the Charge 4 and Versa 2 is tricky because Fitbit sells two very different types of tracker: Fitness Trackers (like the Charge 4) and Smart Watches (like the Versa 2). Comparing them depends largely on what is important to you. Have you tried going through the online quiz at https://www.fitbit.com/compare  to see what that recommends for you?

For me, my preference in the early years was for a small discrete tracker and I wasn't interested in most of the new features that were being added to new models (notifications, music, apps...) but once I switched to the smartwatch models the larger, clearer, brighter screen was the biggest attraction. So, I would choose the Versa 2 over the Charge 4 just for the screen.

Best Answer

I second @SteveH . you have to decide which features are most important to you and what fits with your lifestyle. I have the 2 and the 3 and after wearing the Versa suite, I couldn't go back. It is too small for me to see the details ( old age, sigh) and I love the weight and feel of the smartwatch- not to mention Alexa. Unless my versa 2 dies, this is the tracker for me.. of course till the next iteration comes out 🙂

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer