Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Day Breakdown

Hi

I put my fitbit on at 6 am. It is now almost 7 pm.

Yet, in my All Day Breakdown I see:

4 hr 10 min Active
3 hr 21 min Stationary

That's more than five hours unaccounted for.

Can anyone explain this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

What kind of Fitbit do you have? What exactly are you looking at? My guess is that there's another category. Could it be it thought you were asleep? Mine does that when I'm just sitting and watching TV, for example. Can you show us a screen shot of what you are looking at?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it is based on the hours you set for your 250 steps per hour.  What are your hours set at?  Mine are set to remind me to move between 6am and 7pm.  Here is what my All Day Break Down looks like.  Can you share yours?

DD3E527C-D450-42EB-9BA3-E6F31A3F7326.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I thought that @Heather-S had it figured out, but now I'm not sure. I checked at about 10:30pm, and my Active/Stationary split adds up to more than the 11 hours I'm tracking for the 250/hour step reminder. 

I can't document it in a help article, but It might be a split of the time since I got up at around 6:30 this morning.  22:30-6:30=16 hours awake and out of bed.  And 8hr49m (Active)+7hr2m (sedentary) is also about 16 hours.

IMG_8054.jpeg

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer