Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good apps to keep you moving?

I'm looking for some iPhone apps that might help me to move more. I have downloaded charity miles that help me walk indoors or outdoors (or run) and then it helps to raise money for charity. Does anyone have any interesting apps that are interactive that they like? I wouldn't be opposed to spending money if it's super inspiring....

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

What kind of moving are you looking for? Those that motivate you to walk more of more of a work out app?

When walking around the house I like to use the app Zombies Run.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

What’s wrong with the Fitbit app? It has plenty of daily goals you can set (steps, calories, active minutes, floors, weekly exercices), and you can get badges for achieving them over time. For interactivity, have you considered challenges and adventure races, together with Fitbit friends? If you don’t have friends yet, try to get some.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response! I really enjoy the competition among friends with the Fitbit app, but have also heard of apps that are interactive like "tell a story the further you walk" or give you checkpoints around town to walk to for clues,etc. I do wish Fitbit offered a few more kinds of adventures, but I still enjoy the competitions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response! I have herd about this app! I wasn't sure if it registered when also walking. I would like to try this! Running is hard for me currently, but hope to get to at least a jog soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I have don't feel in the mood to run, I always listen to stories or podcasts on my phone. Just find something on Youtube that interests you a lot, something you want to learn or some tense stories and download it here. Believe me you will keep running as you don't notice the time as much because you're focused on the story.

Best Answer
0 Votes