Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Around the world

The 1st qtr of 2021 saw me pass 16,000 mile mark on my trip around the world . . . If I can do it anybody can

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@mtntopman   Congratulations on your achievement.  It gave me a little (okay, big) kick in the butt to get to my next distance badge.

The first house I remember living in was in a rural town called Mountaintop, PA.  Any connection?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW Thank you . . . The reason I use mtntopman Is mountainman had already been taken . . . But I do end up on alot of peaks in the smokies so it is fitting . . . I should reach my 25,000 goal in 4 more years . . . Grateful to be healthy enough to set that kind of goal . . .

Best Answer

Congratulations, @mtntopman! That's very encouraging and I'm glad to hear that you are reaching your goals. I will follow your advice and try to keep achieving my goals as well.

It feels so good when reaching our goals and what better than reaching them by doing things that keep us healthy.

Congratulations to you too my friend, @LZeeW.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit Thanks . . .  It's been a hoot so far . . .

Best Answer

@mtntopman You are welcome! It sure has been as it can be read in your previous post.

I hope you keep achieving your goals and don't hesitate to get back if any assistance is needed.

See you around! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mtntopman Adding in my Congrats!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili Nice hearing from you and thank you !

Best Answer
0 Votes