Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beachbody vs LesMills OnDemand

Has anyone used either of these ondemand services for complete home workout program access? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

I have not used ondemand at home but I take the Les Mills workouts at my gym and I LOVE THEM. Especiallly BodyAttack & BodyStep. I've had great results! I highly recommend Les Mills 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not used On demand. But I have used thier DVD before Charlene, P90X Etc

I would love to take Les Mills at the gym but they are all during the day when I work

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently using beachbody on demand with 21 day fix extreme! Bought the challenge pack and loving it. Are you doing a challenge pack?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure what a challenge pack is. I didn't purchase either yet but I am thinking about Les Mills vs Beachbody at the moment so I have access anywhere and to any of their workouts. Just undecided which one to use yet. I want variety yet with routines.

Was hoping someone might have some insights on pros and cons for each. Thanks for your reply!

Best Answer

Hi, Danelle. Just wondering if you've tried either one yet and what your feedback might be.

I've done Daily Burn and liked it, but not much changes there, so I'm looking for variety across the on demand services. Daily Burn is now offering a daily workout option now, might be worth checking into.

I love Les Mills (BodyPump!) and Insanity, so its a tossup between those two for me now.

As far as variety goes, I can see myself needing to switch here and there since they are about the same in cost, except I did read that Beach Body charged quarterly, not monthly. I could stick to that for a few months anyway really. You may feel the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had Beachbody On Demand for months and have used it almost daily. I just started the free trial of Les Mills On Demand last week. The Les Mills classes seem great but I feel like there isn't enough variety. The biggest difference that I noticed is that Beachbody offers programs and workout calendars that will take you through 21, 30, 60, or 90 days of workouts. You don't have to go in there throwing darts at the board wondering which workout you should do next. You can also access meal plans for each program in there, which I haven't seen offered on LM anywhere. 

Best Answer

I have taken les mills spin class for the last three years. 

I do not have experience with Beach Body

Keep Moving, you've got this.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love BB, iv used many of their videos (never following the complete schedule) but love it I do insanity in april or may every year to get ready for summer i usually only do the 1st month and then go to my regular workout routine or repeat that schedule to burn fast and get summer ready 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I initially purchased the Beachbody on demand, then I realized that my Xbox did not have the app so I cancelled and I now have been using Les Mills on demand. I love it and it have videos that my kids can do on rainy days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a Beachbody coach. I use On-Demand daily. The programs and meal plans you can access are amazing. Bang for the buck its the best investment you will make. I also teach Insanity at a local gym, face to face classes are great, and push you. But I prefer to workout at home. You get everything form beginner workouts to advanced. You also get access to Beachbody's entire catalog of programs, and meal plans.

https://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/bod-offer?referringRepId=508205 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using daily burn and love it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use daily burn and love it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolouty love beachbody!!! Did insanity! Years ago it completely changed my life. I now teach piyo and insanity and coach online. It really has been incredible for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also a bb coach [just joined] and I love the app. I already had a lot of DVDs, which is what made me become a coach as it made more sense money wise for me. I love that all BBOD includes all the calendars, charts, food guides that you get with the DVDs in digital form as well. 

I have not joined Les Mills but have enjoyed some of their programs. I'd love to try them out and do the step workouts (but they aren't available in my area). So, for me personally I am sticking with BBOD until Les Mills has more available in my area. Then I can try them out properly as well. 😃

You can try both and see which you like better as I believe both of their demand programs have trials. [When I checked LM didn't work with Roku which is another reason I haven't tried them]   

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have both Les Mills and Beachbody. The Beachbody workouts are very challenging and they do increase in difficulty over time. However, in order to see results, you need to commit to the program for 60-90 days.  I have always found this hard because I usually started getting bored with the workouts after a week or two. Some of the Beach Body workouts are fun, but some of them do not have fun music to workout to and can be kind of boring.  The Les Mills workouts are very similar to workouts you would take at the gym.  The workouts on the app are done in front of a huge crowd of people with lots of instructors, a light show, and really fun music.  Everytime I workout with Les Mills, I feel like I am at a concert.  It just makes you feel more energized and excited to workout.  I have to say, that I do prefer Les Mills over Beachbody.  

Best Answer